Mom kind of flipped when we got outside by ourselves because
- I pooped on the white shaggy rug in the upstairs bathroom
- I found a reindeer stuffed animal (what? it looked JUST LIKE MINE at home!) and tried to chew it up
- One of the baskets on the floor had greens and candy canes. I have never had the pleasure of a candy cane before. I almost ate the whole thing before mom SWOOPED in and took it from me
- I found a stuffed Golden Retriever and was zooming through the house with it (just a little slobber, but it felt good to take on a Golden!)
- I upchucked said candy cane on a beautiful oriental rug
Hey, we were there an hour and a half. It was all I could get to... ;) Sorry sweet lady friend of my mom's! I loved you and your nice house!