Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Who's That Puggy?





My Mom says that when you have a Pug, perfect strangers feel they have to participate in your relationship.  This past week, for instance, some woman chased us as we walked from our car to the studio... (we did not like being chased, we were nervous).  When she caught up to us she said to Mom: "Is that a Pug?" (points to me)
Mom:  "Yes, his name is Paco, he's 4 years old..."
Lady:  "WAIT RIGHT HERE!" (runs off down the street... Mom looks at me like "How long do we wait?")
Lady arrives a few minutes later: "Here!  I bought this at a yard sale!  YOU take it!"
And she shoved a wooden pug in my Mom's hands.

I said to myself.... "This cannot stand.  If she has a Pug that does NOT steal food, pee in inappropriate places, demand that she look at it CONSTANTLY..... what will she need me for?"

Mom was a bit bewildered as to why she would want a reverse color wooden pug as well.
I tried to talk to it... it's really dumb.....
enjoy the movie...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the wonderful video. Sometimes a stranger brought into the household can make a pug go crazy. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete