Thursday, June 20, 2013

Beauty

Beauty is really only skin deep.  Fur deep, actually.  I know I have a face that is a little skewed, but my Mom tells me that I am beautiful.  She says I look intelligent. (And she brags that I can not only underSTAND a lot of words, but I can spell quite a few, too~) 
Mom is away on a painting trip.  She said she would have taken me this year but her room is on the 3rd floor, and it would be tricky for me, as the stairs are slippery.  I am going to cross my tail and hope that next year she is on the 2nd floor.  I know I would be a great asset on a painting trip.  People are tired after painting all day outdoors.  I'm good at snuggling and getting people to doze off....
Come home soon, MOM!

1 comment:

  1. Beauty, we agree with your mom. You are absolutely gorgeous in the photo. Looking very intelligent also. Thanks for the share. Have a great weekend.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete