Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hey, DUDE! It's me, Paco!

My mom spends all day (well, it SEEMS like all day) at her computer... she says she's 'blogging' and talking to her friends. Well, I decided to start my own blog, get my own friends ... what do I have to do to get her to get me my own computer? (Hey, there are FIVE in this house, and only 3 humans, they could spare one, don't you think?). Anyway this blog will chronicle some of my adventures. I am 13 weeks old with no bad habits and a sweet personality (rumors that I turn into one of Stephen King's Langoliers 3x a day are complete fabrications!). My mom says I'm a very smart dog, and I do believe her. I don't know why they called me "Paco", since my breed came from China via Holland, but something about looking like a burrito when I came here..... I think my full name is "Jesus Christ Paco"... always said in a loud voice when I'm trying to walk exactly where they're walking. J.C.Paco is fine with me.

So.... cool. Tune in... I get to do lots of fun stuff because... well, I'm a pug and I go everywhere!

6 comments:

  1. "Jesus Christ Paco" as a full name. Ha! That's hilarious!! :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it.
    Hey, I said God with a capital G, in my blog on Veteran's day ;) SO there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Paco! You are too cute!
    Lucky you to come to such wonderful people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha Paco you are very cute! I like name, Gus's full name is Sweet Jesus Gus! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Paco! We found your blog through Melissa at Pug Notes and we just love it. You are a very talented pug and we can't wait to see what else you do!
    You can visit us too, if you get a chance - we'd love to be friends!
    http://ladypugmugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete