Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saturday Routine - Olga's

New thing I learned today. .. On Saturdays my mom and dad drive to Providence (two bridges away!) to drink coffee at Olga's Cup & Saucer. Now... we have a perfectly good coffee shop that we walk to every day across the street from our house - Coastal Roasters. And in fact we did walk there at 7 a.m. this morning! But apparently they like the routine, and mom gets to go to the art stores after Olga's because they're right in the neighborhood. Above, mom tried to take a picture of me & dad, but I fooled her and followed her!
OK, THIS was the shot she wanted!


I do not get why they need to drive all this way for coffee. It all tastes the same to me! But I liked being in the city anyway, and everyone who went in or out of Olga's told me I was beautiful, so I guess it's not such a bad place!

1 comment: