Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th!

It's a special day today. Mom says it's the birthday of our country, so naturally I felt like making my very own parade. I got good at waving the flag, although Mom says I shouldn't go "Grrrr..." while I'm 'waving' it. At our house there were hot dogs and hamburgers, potato chips and all kinds of salads.. but best of all... lots of fruit. I'm a big blueberry fan! And I got to nap with Rory at the end of the day, so it's a good good day. I hope you had a good day, too, my blogging friends...

8 comments:

  1. Happy FoURth!

    Oh yes, bluezzleberries are khwite yummy!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paco...I hope you enjoy the fireworks! You must get to see them, or at least hear them where you live...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got rained out on the 4th, so we didn't get to have a picnic outside. But we still had burgers and hot dogs. Grandma didn't have blueberries, which are indeed yummy, but she did have lots of watermelon!!! Glad to hear you had a good 4th!! Happy Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paco!
    You are looking patriotic and CUTE with that flag! Hope you had a great holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi paco!
    i am so glad you and your family had such a great holiday weekend!
    m & e

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look absolutely adorable with your flag Paco!
    Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hope woo had a grrreat howliday, Paco!

    wuv,
    Gus and WAldo

    ReplyDelete