Friday, May 3, 2013

Always 'On'....

This is a live 'action shot' from WPRI News.  Not really, but it SHOULD be.  I have a job.  I'm to protect Mom at all times.  From other dogs, strange dogs, wild dogs, and.... bumble bees.  I also am supposed to 'tattle' when our kitties do bad stuff like raid the trash and find pieces of chicken bones with meat attached that they are not sharing.  For this I use a special high pitched 'yip'.  Mom knows it as the 'Tattle Yip'.

At the studio I must be extra vigilant.  I must bark when the new upstairs neighbors walks.  Anywhere in her new studio.  She walks a LOT.  So... I sound the alarm.... a LOT.

But here I was confused, a little. There was this big, big bumble bee walking across the carpet.  Was it a bee or a little bird?  Was it going to eat our cottage cheese?  So I yipped.  A lot.  And just like I thought, I was right. Mom shrieked.  She ran and got a broom.  Put it down and got a hammer.  Put it down and found a magazine, but apparently there were art pictures in it and it couldn't be used.  A shovel, also discarded.   Back to the broom... all the time making this "EE-E-E-E-E-E-E--E!" sound.  See... she WANTED it dead.  But not really.  She was talking about how we need bees.  About how this one bee could pollinate a lot of flowers and vegetable plants.  But..... "E-E-E-E-E-E-E!"  Finally she popped it out the front door on the tip of the broom.  I needed a nap!

Where's Dad when you need him?

Hey.  I'm back.  Really.  You should subscribe so you don't miss a chapter in my Wild Pug Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment